Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fatal Attraction Necklace

I will introduce you all to another fashion piece and I have madly fell in love with but do not have the money to buy... The necklace is named "Fatal Attraction" and designed by AVGVSTA & AVGVSTVS. It is a brand made by sisters Julia and Samantha Vaughn. I am in love with this design like I said in my previous post I love accessories that has a cross so here are the photos:

AVGVSTA & AVGVSTVS Fatal Attraction Necklace

Fatal Attraction Necklace

Closer look to the pendants of Fatal Attraction Necklace.

Closer look of the necklace.

This is how it would look.
You can find and buy it here >>>> http://www.carteblanche-x.com/shop/avgvsta-avgvstvs/162-fatal-attraction-necklace.html <<<< Please remember it is in S$ (Singaporean Dollars). The online shop is Carte Blanche X and it really has amazing fashion accessories designed by different designers that have amazing talents, fashion sense, style, and taste. Happy Online Shopping everyone!


Peace and Love.
xoxo


NOTE: Photos are owned by Carte Blanche X and AVGVSTA & AVGVSTVS.

1 comment:

♥ Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Leave me a comment.
I LOVE reading them! ♥

Peace and Love.
xoxo