Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Red, Say Hi!

On my previous post, I showed you this photo:

Top: Zara
This is the design of the top that I wear a lot... Seriously, I wear this top a lot!





Top: Zara; Jeans: ???


Forgive the poor quality photo... If you noticed, I am not wearing any shoes. *Laughs* The reason behind that is because I took these photos when I got home from university and it was so late already! By the time I took these photos, I have already removed my shoes. In a way, the reason for the photos being a little dark is because it was already night time when I took them.

P.S. FOLLOW Me on Instagram, @xoxosharm24

Note: FOLLOW Me on Bloglovin

Enjoy your holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Leave me a comment.
I LOVE reading them! ♥

Peace and Love.
xoxo