Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Random Outfits

Here are some Random Outfits that I have been wearing a lot, both indoors and outdoors:

Indoor Dress: Forever

Sleep Dress: Marks & Spencer

Top: Hangten & Trendy (China); Jeans: Una Rosa

Top: ???; Jeans: Una Rosa

Indoor Dress: Forever

Sleep Dress: Marks & Spencer


This shirt is actually from my High School... I bought it from a friend that was a member of our High School Social Science club. The Social Science club made this shirt for charity meaning every shirt they sell, the money goes to the charity.

Top: Zara
I am pretty much cramming my Christmas list. I just bought the presents for my friends last Sunday and I haven't even wrapped them. I should really finalize my Christmas list... *Laughs*

Anyways, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Do enjoy this special time of the year with your love ones. Have fun!


Another Note: Please FOLLOW Me on Instagram, @xoxosharm24


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Leave me a comment.
I LOVE reading them! ♥

Peace and Love.
xoxo