Monday, July 9, 2012

3.V.0.7 Fall In Love Chocolate Necklace

Okay, I found a new necklace that I totally fell in love with and here it is...


Isn't it gorgeous? I know I really want to have one of this... If only I have money! Oh money problems! One problems of being a Literature Major student. *Laughs* Do not get me wrong. I love my course but money is really a problem. However, most or all of us have money problems. *Sigh* Anyways, back to the necklace created by none other than VanNess Wu. He really is a very talented man. Just saying.


Look at the inside of the heart... Amazing! Completely in awe at the moment. I cannot stop looking at this picture. I heart it so much! I found this on an online shop called "Ohh my Style" which features a lot of products from adults to kids and from women to men so I really think you will enjoy shopping in this site.


This is how the site looks like.


I am not sure exactly what it is called or named since the name is somehow long... Google Chrome translated it from Chinese to English so the necklace is called "Fall in Love with Chocolate (O. Love) [Beloved Full] Necklace". I think the real name is "O. Love" though I am not that sure...


This site and VanNess Wu was featured in my blog before and the post is entitled as "VanNess Wu's 3.V.0.7 Jewelry".


I shall now give you a brief information on VanNess Wu. He used to be a part of this Taiwanese boy band called "F4" that was later changed into "JVKV" based on the initials of the band members namely Jerry Yan, VanNess Wu, Ken Chu and Vic Chou. Each member had started to do solo projects after F4 and now we see VanNess Wu as a singer, actor, dancer, model and so much more. Now, we can add designer. I suggest you check out his designs both on Ohh my Style and Carte Blanche X. I also suggest that you check out the other products being sold in both sites.


NOTE: Pictures are not owned by me but by the said site and the designer. Information is gotten from Wikipedia through Google Search. I know Wikipedia is not very reliable but I know VanNess Wu has edited the Wikipedia page about himself because he found a wrong information about him. I remember he was asking people on his Twitter before how to edit it.
I just want to share this two music videos of VanNess Wu that I am totally in love with and having a last song syndrome... It is really stuck in my head!

VanNess Wu and Junho - Bu Bai



VanNess Wu Ft. Ryan Tedder - Is This All



吳建豪是很英俊! (I apologize if grammar is not good. Ever since I graduated from high school which was March of 2010, I have not practice my Chinese, namely Mandarin, as much as I want to. *Laughs*)

Anyways, I have been thinking about posting about my night regimen just to balance out a previous post entitled "My Morning Regimen Must" so I guess I will be posting about it soon when I get the time... I am really busy lately with my studies. *Sigh* Oh well! That is university life for you.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin






No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Leave me a comment.
I LOVE reading them! ♥

Peace and Love.
xoxo