Thursday, February 27, 2014

Sharm's Notes Ep. 0

In my last post, I made an announcement stating that I am planning to make a web series entitled Sharm's Notes and I finally figured out how to actually post it on YouTube. I would keep my best in posting more videos and shooting more videos for you but that might take a while since I am still working on my Thesis 2. Sadly, I am only about to be done with the first draft... To think I have less than one month before I need to submit this. *Sigh*

Anyways, here is Sharm's Notes Ep. 0:



It is "Ep. 0" because this is my very first video and I just want to try this out.

Forgive the lighting.

The products I mentioned in the video are bought by me (technically, by my parents since I do not have money... Being a Literature Major is hard with a big chance of being poor! *Laughs* However, I love my course!).

Products:
KANEBO Mineral BB Cream Moist (Gold packaging) = Dewy Finish!
BEN NYE Luxury Powder in Buff (bought from Digital Traincase by my Aunt and give to me as a gift)
REVLON Colorstay Ultimate Lipcolor in 001 Perfect Peony = Matte Finish!

Hope you enjoy the video!


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Leave me a comment.
I LOVE reading them! ♥

Peace and Love.
xoxo