Monday, March 19, 2012

Haruki Murakami's 1Q84





(<<<<< Haruki Murakami's 1Q84 50 second book trailer)


I have been hearing about Haruki Murakami from my friends a lot lately so I now believe he is an amazing writer. I have seen his books before but due to lack of money and such I could not buy it. However, I am a Literature major now and I can have an excuse to my parents to buy me the book so they did even though it is expensive. *Laughs*

I plan to read this book during my summer break that is if I do get a summer break where I actually do not have assignments for the next term.


(<<<<< Haruki Murakami's 1Q84 1 minute book trailer)


Anyways after hearing his name a lot, I have decided to get a copy of his works and read them but right now, I only have one book in my bookshelf under his name. I am hopeful to get a chance to read this book and be interested in it. I will wait until I earn money to buy more books of writers including him.


I plan to buy all his books if that will be possible... I want my personal library to expand in terms of meeting new writers, getting to know new writing styles and forms, and knowing both local and foreign works. I want my personal library to have more than the Western texts not that Western text are bad but I feel that in order for me to really call myself a Literature Major, I must expose myself to all kinds of Literature as much as possible. After all how can I call myself a Literature Major if I limit the world of Literature... I think that it is unforgivable if I limit the Literature World since it is big and is continuously growing! Wish me luck! *Smiles*


Note: I do not own the Videos and Photo! Photo found through Google Image Search. Video found in YouTube.





No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Leave me a comment.
I LOVE reading them! ♥

Peace and Love.
xoxo